Here at AcademicPub we often boast of our incredibly large and varied content library and vast number of partnerships with the top academic publishers. In deciding on new content to add and keeping up with what our users are seeking, we keep careful track of what is being requested and searched for.
The most popular pieces of content that led users to AcademicPub from September 15th - December 15th, 2013:
1. Champacoal by David Beim. Columbia CaseWorks of Columbia Business School, 2011.
2. Tesco's "Steering Wheel" Strategy by V. Gupta and I. Perepu. IBS Center for Management Research, 2006.
3. Sexual Revolution & Sexual Conterrevolution -- Research Starters Sociology by Carolyn Sprague. EBSCO, 2009.
4. Environmental Deficit -- Research Starters Sociology by Michael P. Auerbach. EBSCO, 2009.
5. Dolley Madison: The Problem of National Unity by Catherine Allgor. Westview Press, 2012.
Have you used any of the above in YOUR textbooks? Let us know in the comments below.
Post a Comment