About SharedBook, Inc:
Located in the downtown New York City, SharedBook is a technology company that enables academic, corporate and consumer partners to dynamically produce personalized and customized books and documents. Please visit us a www.AcademicPub.com and www.SharedBook.com.
We are currently recruiting for candidates to join our team as fall Marketing Intern. As a fall intern, you will get hands on experience with e-marketing, traditional marketing, social marketing, market research, analytics, sales support and customer service, - among other day-to-day administrative activities.
The chosen intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with key team members who are working on AcademicPub – an exciting new product that is lowering the cost of texts for students while making it easier for professors and bookstores to put together appropriate course materials.
· Helping to review ad and website copy.
· Learning how to understand and helping to prepare analytics reports.
· Learning and being involved in copyright clearance efforts.
· Assisting with the official company blog as well as potentially researching and writing short articles on educational technology and higher education for ancillary blogs.
· Assisting in market research.
· Helping to organize database and lead generation efforts.
· Work on marketing e-mails.
· Helping to put together lists of leads for the marketing and sales teams.
· Learning about and assisting in content management from time to time.
· Some standard administrative tasks.
· Sitting in on meetings regarding website and product design.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a 2 or 4-year college. Would also consider highly qualified high school seniors.
· Computer skills: MS Excel, Microsoft Office applications, Word 2007 required, experience with Blogger, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Twitter (as well as tools such as Tweet Deck and Sprout Social), and other social media preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly organized, efficient and results oriented.
· Strong professional, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Self-motivated, ability to work on projects autonomously.
Interns will receive a nominal stipend including transportation reimbursement.
Hours: 6-12 a week, flexible.
If you are self-motivated, confident and want to get real hands-on experience from skilled and knowledgeable professionals in the educational technology field, please respond, with AcademicPub Marketing Intern as the subject, with a cover letter and your resume to intern (at) sharedbook.com
Post a Comment