SharedBook Inc, which provides a technology platform that assembles, composes and delivers custom books for educators, consumers and online publishers, is looking for a Customer Support Representative. In this role, you will assist end-users in creating customized books and eBooks through our web application. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual that wants to join an exciting, innovative company on the verge of making a big splash.
We are looking to fill a part-time shift with the possibility of a temp-to-permanent position.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone, live chat and e-mail on issues ranging from user navigation through post-sale contact.
- Identify, troubleshoot and report technical issues.
- Perform quality assurance for web application.
- Fulfill retail orders & shipping.
- EXCELLENT verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Previous Customer Service / Help Desk experience.
- Work an "off hours" shift.
- Proficient in Internet usage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and PC basics.
- Ability to handle a heavy call volume.
- Eligibility to work in the USA.
Please send a cover letter and resume to jagostine (at) sharedbook (dot) com.
We wanted to know what will be the difference between a real and a prank call from work at home agents. Those who work inside and outside the office. Sometimes, you can't even that it's a fraud call you're taking.ReplyDelete