We’re pleased to announce five new publishing partners who have joined our content library. These additional materials give you even more options to build quality, cutting-edge custom course materials. Our new partners are:
- Ashgate Publishing, a United Kingdom-based independent press dedicated to publishing the finest academic materials in the humanities and social sciences.
- Business Expert Press, a comprehensive resource for business education with applied, concise books by experts for non-experts.
- Peter Lang Publishing/USA, the North American division of the Peter Lang International Publishing Group, which specializes in the publication of advanced textbooks in education, media and communication, and Black studies for classroom use, as well as monographs in the humanities and social sciences.
- Rand Corporation, a nonprofit institution that conducts research and analysis in numerous disciplines.
- Royal Society of Chemistry, the largest organization in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences.
These publishers join 21 previously announced partners in the AcademicPub Library, bringing the current total of publishing partners to 26 entities, plus various individual textbook authors. Sign up for a free account today at AcademicPub to check the content library for materials you’d like to use to enhance student learning in your classes.